Why Young Living and not the cheaper brands?
Oils have been around for centuries, now a days though it’s important to pick the right ones. There are so many ‘cheap’ versions out there that don’t have the quality of Young Living and that is why I decided to go with this company. Please, if you do go with other company DO NOT ingest them unless the bottle says so. Many Essential Oils are made with chemicals and synthetics that can do more harm than good. Young Living’s oils are therapeutic grade. The video below shows a little bit about the company.
Get Healthy With Young Living Products:
See the video below to learn what A Young Living Lifestyle can do for you.
How to get started with a Young Living Essential Oils Wholesale Account and save 24%!
Now you can just buy off the website BUT you will end up spending much more. So it’s better to sign up as a wholesaler (think like Sam’s Club/Costco) and save lots of $$. There is no yearly fee to be a wholesaler just a requirement to purchase $50 yearly.
And the best way to sign up as a wholesaler is to purchase the Premium Starter Kit. You have several to choose from as seen in the graphic below. The most popular choice is The Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser which retails at $317.00. It has a set of 11 oils to get you started as well as a home diffuser. Sign up as a wholesale member and receive the kit for $160.00 To learn even more visit MY OILS WEBSITE
Check out this quick overview of The Premium Start Kit.
BONUS: Sign up with me and I will send you an Essential Oils Reference guide FREE.
How to sign up
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1849964 (so that I can send you your package!)
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the FREE reference guide from me). The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day!
- Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) – During the sign up process you can also sign up for the ER program (this step is optional). The ER program allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. To stay enrolled in the ER program you need to place at least a 50PV order a month. I would recommend signing up for this as it’s doesn’t cost anything and if you are like me you are going to find that you buy more that 50v a month. Also the bonuses are great!!
- Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so I can send you the reference guide.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #1849964!
Frequently Asked Questions about Young Living:
Does signing up obligate me to sell Young Living?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
The contents found on Natural Nurse robyn are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure. If you have concerns, please contact a doctor before altering your health care routine. If you feel as if you are having any adverse side effects please stop using the product immediately and consults a physician. I am not accountable for action that you may take in regards to the material on this website.